Submit Your Story to ER FemslashThis web page will automatically create a part 0 for your story, split your story up into 400-line sections, post it to Whatever Weaver Wants, and archive it here on the ER Femslash archive web site.
- Please fill out all fields that aren't specifically labelled as optional.
- Please note that only text and HTML files can be posted to a mailing list, and this archive only supports the following file types for archiving: txt html.
- For text input entries like title and author name, make sure that you capitalize the information exactly as you wish it to appear in the archive.
- Please do not include special characters (exclamation points, question marks, ampersands, etc.) in author names. For security purposes, we cannot accept these characters.
- Please double-check all the information you have included before submitting!
It looks like your browser can't handle file uploads. To double-check, look below and see whether there's a Browse... button in the File to upload field. If it's there, great, you can do uploads. If not, that means that you can't use this to archive your story or to post it to Whatever Weaver Wants.
However, you can still use the posting interface to post the template (the part 0) to the list. Then you'll just have to post your story to the list yourself. The archivists will use the template to archive your story if you would like it archived, it will just take a little longer.
If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at firstname.lastname@example.org.Produced by Automated Archive, version 2.03.